Apple allows for direct music downloads in iOS 13. However, they restrict you from moving music into the native “music” app.
To download music directly your iPhone, follow the below instructions:
Note: The process below is for IOS 13 or older
1.) Open the link on your iPhone
2.) Download the MP3 file.
3.) Hit "More..."
4.) Scroll down and hit "Save to Files"
5.) Click "On my iPhone"
6.) Hit "Downloads"
7.) Save it
8.) Exit out of the tab, then go to your files app.
9.) Go to your downloads in the files app.
10.) The album/songs will be in your downloads folder.
If you are on IOS 14 or later, please follow these instructions:
1) Open the link on your iPhone
2) Download the file
3) When prompted, select "Download"
4) After the download has finished, select the arrow in the upper right-hand corner, this will reveal the .zip file, select it
5) You will now be at your downloads folder, select the file to save and open it
6) You can now listen to the music by selecting the song
Note: Songs will not play continuously. For continuous playback, please download via laptop/desktop and sync to your devices via iTunes.
Still having trouble? Please submit a request.