We know, buffering is a drag...
Here are some things you can do for a better video experience:
- If you aren't already on one, join a stable WiFi connection (rather than cellular data).
- Please try refreshing your browser.
- If you aren't already please try using either Safari, Firefox or Chrome as your browser.
- Make sure your internet speed at least meets the recommended 5-10mbps.
- Try adjusting the quality settings via the gear icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the player.
Even if you have full bars to your router, that doesn't mean you have a good connection to the internet. If you're wondering about your internet speed, please use this quick and easy internet speed test.