We know, buffering is a drag...
Here are some things you can do for a better video experience:
- If you aren't already on one, join a stable wifi connection (rather than cellular data)
- Please try refreshing your browser
- If you aren't already please try using either Safari, Firefox or Chrome as your browser
- Make sure your internet speed at least meets the recommended 5-10mbps
- Try adjusting the quality settings via the gear icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the player.
Even if you have full bars to your router, that doesn't mean you have a good connection to the internet. If you're wondering about your internet speed, please use this quick and easy internet speed test.