How do I view the Livestream?
To view the Livestream, log-in using the email and password you created when purchasing your tickets on the artist’s store. The stream takes place on the store, and is linked from the ticket page! Only logged in users will be able to see the stream. If you bought multiple tickets on the same account, submit a request with the Artist Name, Show Date, Order Number, and Email Address of the person you wish to gift the ticket(s) to.
I get the message "Can't Find My Ticket". What do I do?
Make sure you are logged in with the same email address that you purchased the ticket with. Click to view your account, and make sure there is a record of your order. If your order is not present, you likely used a different email address so you’ll need to log out and back in with the correct address. Most stream pages will only be live 1 hour before the show. If you still can’t see it, submit a request with the show/artist you are having trouble accessing and your order number. Live Chat will be available just before and during the show on the artist's FAQ page.
My ticket shows unfulfilled?
Your ticket will remain unfulfilled until after the show. The status will not affect your ability to view the stream.
Can I watch the livestream on my TV?
- Yes, if your TV has a web browser app or if you are using a product like Apple TV or Chromecast that also has a web app. In all cases, you simply need to use a browser, navigate to the stream page, sign in, and press play as you normally would.
- Chromecast instructions:
- (use Chrome browser, the Cast button will be on the player)
- Apple TV instructions:
- (use Safari, the Apple TV share will be on the player)
- Casting will be available once the show starts. Please see our list of supported devices if you continue to have trouble.
- Please note that iOS devices cannot Cast directly from the web browser to Chromecast. Airplay is only available on certain devices. You can check system requirements here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208728
What are the Technical & Browser Requirements:
To watch a livestream event, please ensure you have the following :
System Requirements: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
Supported desktop browsers:
- Google Chrome 45+
- Mozilla Firefox 49+
- Safari 10+
- Microsoft Edge 15+
Supported mobile browsers:
- Chrome 45+
- Safari 10+ (iOS)
- 5-10mbps download speed is recommended. Check your connection at www.speedtest.net.
- Samsung Smart TV's, use Airplay where available - more info HERE.
I would like to change my email address associated with my ticket. How do I do that?
Please submit a request with your information and we'll take care of that!